Man Left Toothless After Explosion Of His Samsung Electric Toothbrush

A man from Michigan finds himself completely toothless as a result of the explosion of his toothbrush on Saturday morning.

29-year old Michael Davis, was cleaning his teeth with a Samsung Smartcare 7 toothbrush, when it suddenly began to overheat before exploding into hundreds of pieces.

The blast blew off all of his teeth, and projected them more than 30 feet away.
“The explosion was almost like the ones you see in Hollywood!” the young man told reporters. “A huge fireball came out of my mouth and my teeth are flew like bullets in all directions.”
According to experts, Mr. Davis is lucky to be alive, since the explosion occurred a few inches from his face.

Michael Davis says the event was traumatizing and says he is serious considering launching a lawsuit against Samsung.

This new controversy adds to the series of misfortunes that befell recently on the Korean electronics company.

After recalling 2.5 million Galaxy phones Note7 less then a month ago, Samsung had problems with some of its washing machines, which also began to explode.

This new episode is likely to undermine again consumer confidence in the safety of electronic devices of the company.



STRANGE 3084212845114963072

Woman Arrested After Boyfriend Passes Out Due To Her Bad Body Odor

Authorities arrested Lashawna Stanokia today after her boyfriend was admitted to the emergency room for air poisoning. Donald Faison lo...

Follow Us


Stay updated via Email Newsletter:

Follow us on Google


Hot in week


Random Stories

Follow us on Google +

Popular Posts